Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Vacation

 
Hi Everyone!! Happy Tuesday!!
Today is Riley & Company Challenge day and my turn to pick the challenge I choose
VACATION
and I am using Hammock Riley, I wish this was me!
 
 If you upload your card/project to Splitcoast Stampers please include the keyword Riley1713. We can't wait to see what you create!
 
I am using this for the following:
Sketch---> Sketch N Stash
Summer Fun---> Crafts 4 Eternity
Anything Goes---> Sister Act
 
That's all from me!
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!
Jovita
 
 
 


4 comments:

Beckie said...

Great card. LOVE the distressing.


Be blessed, Beckie
Just B Creative Crazy Blog
Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Blog
Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Store

Janet - aka stacky said...

Fabulous bright sunny and fun card I love the image.
Thank you for joining in the fun with us at Sketch N Stash xx

michele said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Chrissie said...

A fabulous card, love the fun image and your distressed layers are gorgeous!
Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
Chrissie xx