Monday, February 25, 2013

Butterfly Book marker

Hi Everyone!! Happy Monday!!
Time for MyGrafico Challenge the challenge is
ANYTHING GOES

this time around the set I am working with is Vintage Bundle. I made a book marker for a lady at my work, I know she reads her bible a lot so I decided to add some post it in the middle so she can take notes. I finished it off with some lace and pearls.

I am using this for the following:
Anything Goes---> The Pink Elephant


That's all from me!
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!
Jovita

2 comments:

~*Joni said...

Jovita this is just beautiful! I love the wonderful design and pretty butterflies. So vintage and pretty! Thank you so much for joining in on our challenge this week at TPE!
~*Joni TPE DT

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful bookmark! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!
Sheri~TPE DT