Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thanks

Hi Everyone!! Happy Tuesday!!
Hope you are all having a great week so far.
Time for Scrap-Creations challenge this week its
THANK YOU

Also Riley & Company challenge this week its
MAKE A POCKET CARD

I found instructions of splitcoaststampers, super easy pocket card. The sentiment is sticker, I added some flowers, ribbon, button and done.

I am using this for the following challenges:

Anything Goes---> Crafty Catz
Thank U---> Lexi's Creations

That's all from me!!
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!
Jovita

12 comments:

jessica said...

This is super adorable!!!!!
Another GREAT Riley card :)
TFS and have a GREAT day!!

Beckie said...

Love it. Super cute.

Be blessed, Beckie
Stampin' Up Ind Demo
http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

Dangina Martinez said...

Fabulous creation from the image to ribbon! I have to order that one for myself.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

Lisa Jane said...

awww this is sweet and i love the pocket design
Lisa x

Virgo5 said...

Awesome, sock monkey is one of my favorites!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

hiya what a fabulous and fun card many thanks for sharing it with us in our challenge..here at CRAFTY CATZ hug sassyxx

Unknown said...

Oh how cute! I love the sock monkey! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week :) x

julie_woolston said...

Wow what a fab card , I love the image.


Thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations.

Hugs Julie x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Love the design of your card and what a cute image!! Thanks for sharing with us at Lexi's Creations for our Thanks/Thanksgiving Challenge hugs Susan x

Safdar Ali said...

What a great card. So lovely design. I like the colors and that image is super cute. Also love the CAS style design like Plastic card which make the card POP. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

lovely theme great card clear and simple design must use it in Plastic card Printing .