Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Let It Snow


Hi Everyone!! Happy Tuesday!!
Time for Riley & Company Challenge and this time its
Scraplings
Scraplings are normally 1.25" x 4.25" because they are often made from the off cuts you get when you make a square card (4.25" square) from a piece of card that is 4.25" x 5.5". However if you are like me your scraplings may be a little wider depending on what you are working on at the time. Now for me 1.25" is way too narrow and I normally have wider card then that left over so you can makes yours wider .... BUT for this challenge they cannot be any wider then 2.5 inches that is for the base of the scrapling ... you can have wider pieces hanging off like I did with my scrapling above, that is up to you .... as long as they are no wider then 2.5 inches.



This was a first for me, I am using Percy Snow Angel, I added craft paint for the snow and added some stickles to the snowflakes.

I am using this for the following:
Kraft & Twine---> DYSU

That's all from me!
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!
Jovita

4 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh that penguin is tooo cute - and i love the netting and twine
Lisa x

Fabiola said...

hello Jovita, you did a sweet card, so nice, thanks to play with us at CSAYL, biz

jessica said...

This is sooooo adorable!!!!

Dawn Louise said...

Cute and fun love it, would be great as would more of your designs entered into the challenge at www.dccandfriendschallenges.net hope to see you there x