Saturday, February 18, 2012

Happy B-day Dad

Hi Everyone!! Happy Saturday!!
Sorry for the poor picture I could not get a good picture, after 10 I gave up! I made this card for my dad who turned 55 on Thursday!! Today we are having a small celebration for him. I went with a JoyFold Card using instructions for splitcoaststampers. I kept it simple, just like my dad. He is also very picky so I just added some cash!
Here is the inside, behind the money is chipboard numbers 55 and I added my message.

I am using this for the following challenges:
Unique Fold---> Paper Pretties

That's all from me!
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!
Jovita

8 comments:

Pat said...

This image is hilarious. Great card.

Kim said...

What a great image!! This card i lots of fun, and I'm sure the recipient is going to love the money. Thanks for playing in the speedy fox challenge.

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a fab fun design and a brilliant image .. he will love it .. and wish him a Happy Birthday from me
Lisa x

Barbara Colbert said...

This is a great card!! LOVE that image!!! Perfect!!! and the money works!!! Thanks for sharing with Speedy Fox and Friends!

Payne Holler Cards said...

love that image and your coloring is awesome! great idea to put in the cash LOL
thanks for entering in Speedy the Fox challenge (-:

Tammylee said...

Great card and perfect for our challenge at Speedy Fox and Friends!

Designing with Debbie said...

Cute card. Fun image. Thanks for playing along with us here at Speedy Fox and Friends challenge, we hope to see you again next week. Make sure to check out our challenge with Friends of SpeedyTV for more fun with Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.

Tammylee said...

Jovita, loved the card and just stopped by to tell you that you won the challenge.