Saturday, December 24, 2011

Happy, Happy!

Hi Everyone!! Happy Christmas Eve!!
Here is some more tags I made to add to my families presents. I used Riley as the Grinch from Riley&Company. I colored the image with copics, finally decided to give them a go! I have them on my christmas wish list! I added white craft pain, some pearls and sticker sentiment and done!

I am using this for the following challenges:
Colouring---> Sarah Hurley
Anything Goes---> Stampin for the Weekend

Hope you all have a Wonderful Evening and God Bless!!
Jovita

3 comments:

jessica said...

He is so cute!! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol. fab as always
Happy Christmas Jovita to you and all your family
Lisa x

Claire said...

Oh that is sweet, thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley this week.
C xx