Monday, May 30, 2011

Tag

Hi Everyone!! Happy Monday, Happy Memorial Day!!
Hope your weekend was exciting and fun, mine involves work so not too much..

Here is my project for ANYTHING GOES Challenge over at MYGRAFICO!!
This week we work with the following images found HERE:


and this is what I came up with I went with a Tag. I kept it super simple and tried to make it vintage
I am using this for the following challenges:
Anything Goes--- Paper Crafting Journey
Vintage or Shabby Chic--- Paper Sundaes

That's all from me!
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!
Jovita

5 comments:

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

wow great tag you've made, lovely!

Sue said...

Fabulous tag,love the image.
Sue xx

cebelica said...

This looks fantastic!

Amanda R said...

Love the bicycle and your choice of colors! Thanks for joining in this week at Paper Sundaes!

Christine said...

Wonderful tag, love your old-fashioned bicycle! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes!