Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Toasty Winter Wishes

Happy Tuesday!!!
Hope you are all having a great start to your week, mines good so far!
Here is my project for today, this is a paper bag I decorated. This is for a RAK I signed up for, the theme is Re-Gifting Your Stash so I am adding six items that I have that I can do without, I also have to add a card with my fav stamp but I cant decided which one that is!
I added glitter to the cute snowman and used white paint for the snow. I am using this for the following challenges:
Christmas---> Lollipop Crafts
Snow People---> One Stop Craft
Not so Traditional---> Totally Gorjuss
Christmas with No Red or Green---> Fussy and Fancy Friday
Christmas Time Is Here---> Tiddly Inks
That's all for me ;>
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!
Jovita
Stamps: Something Warm(Tiddly inks), Sentiment(Pink Cat Studios)
Markers: Prismacolors
Patt Paper: Summer Driggs Digi Paper
Card stock: The Paper Studio
Ribbon: Walmart
Extras: Glitter, Button, Craft Paint

12 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

aww what a cute snowman - and i love the sparkle and the snow.. what a great idea for the RAK
Lisa ;)

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

This is super cute....love the snow effect. :)

Unknown said...

lovely card. great colours you've used.

Paula x x x

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Oh so cute - love the snow on your snowman!!! Beautiful! Thanks for playing at Tiddly Inks this week!
Melissa

DonnaMundinger said...

Too cute! Love how the snow turned out. thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week! xxD

Shelley said...

This is sooo cute, love all the sparkle. Thanks for joining in this weeks OSCC.
Hugs Shelley xx
P.S
There is also some blog candy here...www.blog.onestopcardcrafts.co.uk

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Super cute!!! Love this!! Thanks for playing at TI!!

Hugs!
Meredith

gina g said...

Sweet card. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

Alanna said...

How fun is this? I love that snowman. Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts this week.

Unknown said...

The colors you used on this card are neat and I love how you made the snow look. So glad you could play along at Tiddly Inks!

Loopylou. said...

oh this card is just so cute, i love the snow and the dotty paper is yummy! thankyou for joining the tiddly inkers this week, hugs Lou xx

Larissa said...

Gorgeous card Jovita! Love the colours you used and the snow is so lovely. Thanks so much for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge blog this week.

Hugs,
Larissa