Thursday, October 14, 2010

Just for You

Happy Thursday!
Here is a little box I made using The Cutting Cafe' Tiny Box with Sentiments Set.
This little box is perfect for small gifts I will be using it for Christmas :> I added the lace around the box and double bow to the lid.
I am using this for:
U is for Under the Tree---> ABC Christmas Challenge
More than One Fold---> Charima Cardz
That's all for me, today was short and sweet :>
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!
Jovita
Template: Tiny Box with Sentiments Set ( The Cutting Cafe')
Patt Paper: The Paper Studio
Card stock: The Paper Studio
Extras: Lace

9 comments:

Lorraine said...

this is so pretty i love it xx

Pattie said...

Very pretty - I love the colors!

Stephanie said...

Oh this is fantastic-great little box!

Regina Easter said...

what an adorable little box....great job girlie...hugs

Lisa Jane said...

what a fab little box. I love the colours and the decoration on the lid
Lisa ;)

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous gift box Jovita :-) I love the ribbon and decoration ,,,, beautiful :-)

thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Paula said...

Wow what a beautiful gift box love the colours and the decoration. Thanks for taking part in the ABC Christmas challenge.

Paula GD. xx

Helen said...

A lovely little gift box!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Anonymous said...

lovely box! can Imagen all sorts of yummy things that could fit in there! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at the ABC Christmas Challenge! Samantha :0)