Monday, August 23, 2010

Where I Needed To Be

Good Evening!!!
Finally back this weekend was super busy, lots of family time :>
Here is my card for today, I really love this quote, it fits me perfectly, I always dreamed of such a different life and even when I complain about my troubles and trials I know that there is always a purpose and this is where I need to be :>
I am using this card for the following challenges:
Words To Inspire--> Sentimental Sundays
Represents Life Verse---> Stampin' Sisters in Christ
Digi Day--> Stamp Something
That's all for me :>
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!
Jovita
Stamps: Spring Couple (Sugarplums), Sentiment (Raindrop Echo Designs)
Markers: Prismacolors
Patt Paper: My Minds Eye
Card stock: The Paper Studio
Extras: Flowers

8 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful card Jovita - the sentiment is beautiful.. and love the dp's.
Lisa ;)

Poppet said...

Great card Jovita, the image looks fab and the stitching adds a great edge. Unfortunately I can't read the sentiment from your card but I know what you mean. :-) xx

Becky said...

Beautiful card Jovita lovely coloring and great details. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ

Miesje said...

This is beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, great image too!

Thanks for sharing with us this week over at 2 Sisters Challenge blog!

Jo x

peggysue said...

Lovely card and image, I think I've visited your blog before, I always like seeing the photo of the kids on the side! Thanks for participating this week in the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge.

Ann English said...

What a great card! Thank you for joining us this week for Sentimental Sundays.

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, lovely colouring. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.