Tuesday, May 18, 2010

New Baby

Good Afternoon!! Happy Tuesday.
THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL B-DAY WISHED YESTERDAY.
Today's card is for a couple at my church who just found out they are having a baby boy this is their first child. I added stickles to the wings and some safety pins I had in my stash of forgotten items.
I am using this for the following challenges. First up is Cute Card Thursday Challenge found HERE followed by Pixie Dust Studio Challenge found HERE next is Stamp Something Challenge found HERE followed by Crazy 4 Challenges found HERE followed by Creat 4 Fun Sketch Found HERE and last but not least is Magnolia Down Under Challenge found HERE.
That's all for me :>
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!
Jovita
Stamps: Baby Edwin, Sentiment Dollar bin at Michael's
Markers: Prismacolors
Patt Paper: Creative Imaginations
Card stock: The Paper Studio
Extras: Safety pins, Stickles, Stickers

8 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Hope you you had a great birthday- did you eat all that cake?
The couple will love this card .I bet they are overjoyed.
Lisa;)

Gina said...

Aaaaww! So Cute! Congratulaions to your friends.
Love as always Gina x x x

Jolara said...

woow what a lovely card ! Thanks for joining us at the Pixie Dust Challenge blog.
joyce

Lisa Foster said...

This is fantastic!!! I love your sweet card! Thanks so much for joining us at PDS this week!
Hugs,
Lisa

stephanne said...

This is just darling, I love the stitching and that cute pin you've added, too cute!! Thanks so much for joining in at MDUC this week!!
Stephanne

Tracey Feeger said...

What a cute to boot little card Jovita. I love it. Thanks for joining us at MDUC.
mwah
Trace

StampOwl said...

Hi love your card, thanks for playing with the C4C. Check out this week's C4C post as you are the winner from last week.

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a wonderful creation! Beth