Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy Heart Day

Good Morning! Happy Monday.
Today I am showing you a card I made using the Stamp Something Sketch Challenge found HERE.
It's been a while since I used this stamp set, but that is my goal for this year to use all my stamps at least once, this little mouse was so happy to have gotten picked last night! I added dimensions to the mouse to make his pop out. I am also very happy with my bow I can't tie ribbon no matter how much I try but this time it worked out.
Well that's all for now. Thanks for looking.
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!
Jovita
Stamps: Happy Heart Day; SU
Markers: Prismacolors
Card Stock: The Paper Studio
Patt. Paper: October Afternoon
Ribbon: From Michael's
Extras: Brad

1 comment:

Melissa said...

This is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!