Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Cowboy Box


Good Afternoon!
Today I am showing you a box I made for my sister for Christmas, this is a two drawer box this is what the front look likes, she is a huge Cowboy fan.





This is what the inside of the box looks like, I added a little something to both boxes that I hope she will enjoy. I used brad for the handles of the drawer. This is my first attempt at this drawer box, I like how it turned out. I am using this for the following La-La Land challenge found here
Well that's all for now.
Have a wonderful Day and God Bless!
                              Jovita

Stamps: We R Memory Keepers; All Star
Paper: The Paper Studio
Extras: Chipboard, Mini Stars, Brads

3 comments:

Elena said...

Wonderful gift for your sister! I am sure she will like it!
Thank you so much for playing with us at La-La Land Crafts!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

What a fabulous gift, Jovita! I have a brother-in-law who is a Cowboy fanatic! I don't think he would have much use for this pretty box BUT you have definitely given me some creative ideas here. Thank you for taking the time to join our challenge this week at La-La Land Crafts! ~ jane

Maureen said...

So cute and what a great gift! Thanks for joining us at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!