Monday, November 29, 2010

Wishing You Joy

Happy Monday!!!
Today is my day off, so I went shopping for Christmas Decorations so fun :>
now here is my card for today, I added stickles to her flower, pearls to finish off her dress. I am using it for the following challenges:
Old Fashion Christmas---> Wild Orchid
Going with the Flow---> Fab 'n' Funky Challenge
That's all for me ;>
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!
Jovita
Stamps: Lil Fashionette - 20's Evie, Dollar Sentiment
Markers: Prismacolors
Patt Paper: Screen Prints
Card stock: The Paper Studio, Recollections
Ribbon: Lace (The Paper Studio)
Extras: Flowers, Stickles, Gems,

12 comments:

Berenice R. said...

So nice card! Thanks for sharing :)

Lisa Jane said...

Glad to hear you had a good day off... hope we get to see the decorations when they are up.
Love this image , fab card
Lisa ;)

Bron said...

You have been such a regular at LLB and for that I would like to say thanks! It has been great popping by each week checking out what you have been upto. Love your card this week just gorgeous. Hugs from Bron xox

Cyndi said...

beautiful card! your ocs card is on it's way if you didn't get it already.

Karen said...

Oh what a gorgeous card!! I really love your pretty papers, your flowers and Lace!! Thanks so much for joining in the very last Lil Lolita Boutique Challenge!!
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Kylie said...

Stunning Jovita! I love that you've been such a regular supporter of our LLB. Its been fabulous visiting your blog :)
See you at the new Challenge blog in January!!
Hugs
Kylie

Alleena Burger said...

Beautiful card. I love the vintage feel while still having that added Bling!! Thanks you for joining us for the last LLB Challenge.

Carisa said...

Jovita, this is so pretty! I love the lace trim and your handstitching detail. thanks so much for joining us in our last LLB challenge!

...just Barbara said...

Fun colors and great stitching! :D LLB

Niki Estes said...

Aw, very cute!

mimibricole said...

this is an awesome card, congrats!!

elsi67 said...

Lovely christmascard. Thanks for playing with us a WOC ♥