Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Holidays

Happy Monday!!!
Hope you all had a great Halloween, we had lots of fun and Lucas got lots of candy!
Here is my post for today, I used the Tea Bag Holder Template from The Cutting Cafe'
Here is what the inside looks like:
I am going to be making a couple of this and putting gift cards in them they fit perfectly.
FREE STAMP SET --> thru Nov. 6th if you head over to The Cutting Cafe' you can get December Daily 2 Print Stamp Set .
I am using this for the following challenge:
Have a Mousey Christmas---> Winter Wonderland
Classic Christmas---> Wild Orchid
Anything Goes---> Incy Wincy
That's all for me :>
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!!
Jovita

5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what a great idea .. i love that mouse! he is adorable in his little green hat!
Lisa ;)

downrightcrafty said...

what a great idea and the colours are fabulous with such a beautifully coloured and cute mouse too
thank you for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland, and hope you will join us for the next challenge on Friday
Hugs Kate xx

Regina Easter said...

oh my goodness how STINKIN cute is this..i so love it and the colors are to cute....hugs

Nikki said...

What a cute Idea I love how you've done this :)Thanks for Playing Incy Wincy this Week
Hugs Nikki and the rest of the DT
Also don't forget to leave some comments on the DT's Blogs to be one of the lucky 3 winners
you don't have to comment on all but the more you do the better your chances are :) GOOD LUCK!!

Stacy Simpson said...

LOVE this! I have the exact same patterened paper! I need to make one of these!