Saturday, November 20, 2010

For You

Happy Saturday!!
Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!! mine involves work :<
Here is my card for today, I added pearls to her coat and gave her earrings, plus added gems and snowflake. I also added stickles to her wings but I did that after I took the picture, because I forgot. I am using the card for the following challenges:
Let it Snow---> Paperplay Challenge
Blue Christmas---> Wild Orchid
Anything with wings---> Digital Tuesday
Snowflakes---> 2 Sisters Challenge
That's all for me :>
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!
Jovita
Stamps: Swiss Pixie Nora (C.C. Design)
Markers: Prismacolors
Patt Paper: ?
Card stock: The Paper Studio
Ribbon: Walmart
Extras: Pearls, Gems, Sticker Snowflake, Snowflake

5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Sorry to hear you are still busy at work ... hope you ahd a great family day yesterday.
Love the card - that little image is so cute .. especially in her pearl earrings
Lisa ;)

Julie M said...

That's a sweet card, Jovita - cute image and love the stitching, and gotta love those elegant pearl earrings!

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie :o)

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so sweet and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Deirdre said...

Hi Jovita, adore the pearls... such a fab touch.

Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week. ♥

Vanja said...

Fabulous card, Jovita! I love the image and the snowflake.
Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
Hugs, Vanja