Saturday, August 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom

Happy Saturday!!!
Today I am showing you the card I am giving to my mom as today is her b-day
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! I LOVE YOU LOTS!!!
I used purple cause that is my mom's fav. color. The Anya is a magnet and when you take it off
this is what is underneath, I added lots of bling to the card. To make the magnet I used instructions from Club Anya. I am using this card for the following challenges:
One for the Girls---> Wild Orchid
Simply Colour-rific---> Fab 'n' Funky Challenge
That's all for me :>
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!!
Jovita
Stamps: Birthday Anya (TGF), Cupcake (dollar bin)
Markers: Prismacolor
Patt Paper: The Paper Studio
Card stock: The Paper Studio
Ribbon: From Walmart
Extras: Flower, Bling

7 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this card.....super cuteness!!!

Gina said...

Gorgeous card Jovita, i'm sure your mum will be thrilled. Love to you and yours on her special day :D XXX

Lisa Jane said...

I Love this card - one of my favourites i think.. so i am sure your mum will adore it
Lisa ;)

AnnaBelle Stamps Blog said...

Gorgeous card! And what a great idea to give a magnet!
Thanks for playing along with us this week :)
Andrea

Stampin Mindy said...

Such a cute image, love the swirls.

Thanks so much for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts!

Hugs, Mindy

Sue W said...

Beautiful job with this card I love the idea of a magnet too!
Thanks for playing along with Annabelle Stamps and good luck!

Ida said...

So cute and fun. Thanks for joining the Annabelle Sketch challenge.