Monday, August 30, 2010

Big Present

Happy Monday All!!!
I get to enjoy another day with my family today ;> then tomorrow back to work.
I am still working on my Christmas cards I have tons to make. I added stickles to the present and bow to make it nice and sparkly, hopefully I get a big Present for Christmas!! I paper pieced tilda's outfit and added flock.
I am using this card for the following challenges:
Sketch---> Create 4 Fun
Christmas in August---> Totally Gorjuss
All I want for Christmas---> Winter Wonderland
Sparkle, Shine---> Christmas Cards
Christmas---> The Creative Cottage
Paper Piecing---> Simon Says
Make it Sparkle---> Wild Orchid
That's all for me ;>
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!
Jovita
Stamps: Tilda Sitting on Present, Circle of Friendship (SU)
Markers: Prismacolors
Patt Paper: American Crafts
Card stock: The Paper Studio
Ribbon: SU, Walmart
Extras: Stickles, Flowers, Brads, Pins

11 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

aww how sweet love the flock .. and fingers crossed you get a big present lol
Lisa ;)
ps i have candy

Sue said...

Hi Ya
aww gorgeous card, fabulous colouring, thank you for joining us at The Creative Cottage this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Lynsey said...

What a pretty Christmas card! Thanks for joining in the Winter Wonderland Challenge this week.
Hugs Lynsey x

Danielle said...

Too cute Jovita! Love how you've used the doily and Tilda looks so pretty perched on her gift! Thanks for taking up our Winter Wonderland challenge this week!
Hugs, Danielle

downrightcrafty said...

Oh I love this image and perfect for my challenge at Winter Wonderland this week, thank you for joining us and hope to see you back Friday for the next fun challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Bettina said...

This is so beautiful jovita. hugs bettina

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Such a gorgeous doily!! I love the "fur" lining on Tilda's snow suit too!! Looks so real!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!

-Sarah

StephC said...

Beautiful card! I love everything about it! Thanks for joining us again at Christmas Card challenges! :)

Jane said...

This is gorgeous! her snowsuit looks amazing paper pieced and with flock!! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, hugs, Jane xxx

Clarky J said...

This is a fab card x Love that huge pressie! thanks for joining us at ww this week x Janet

cardcrazy said...

Such a pretty card!